Thursday, June 18, 2009

PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE

Just wanted to ask all are family and friends to say lots of prayers for my nephew and sister. my sister had a emergency c section on Wensday. She was 31 weeks along. Her placenta ruptured leaving the baby with no oxagen for 17 min. It was very life threatening for her and baby. We about lost her the day it happened. She is doing better and those risk are getting better every day. Her baby Tasen is on life support, ventalater and heavily medacated. He is in very credical condition. Since he was born he hasnt moved at all. At birth he weighed 3.7 pounds. He is just perfect and so cute . He is at very high risk of brain damage. I have learned by this how precious life really is and that we need to hold on to are loved ones for dear life. I just ask that all are friend and family please please please pray for my sister and her baby. We need a miracle at this time . Its in gods hands now and I know he will do whats best. Thanks to all and we love you all.

3 comments:

Chris, Elyse & Kaitlyn Harris said...

Oh my goodness!!! let her know we are praying for her! I know the baby will be in great hands with the respiratory therapist they are amazing here!

Anonymous said...

We hope you guys are hanging in there. Please call anytime, we would love to help. Christina and Tasen are in our thoughts and prayers everyday.
The Kangas'

Drew Israelsen Family said...

I am sorry to hear about this. We will for sure pray for your family.