Monday, September 15, 2008

Sad Story

So my bike my Harley Davidson bike has been wrecked and totalled. Karen a friend asked to borrow it and I let her Which im usually pretty stubborn about , but this time for some reason I let her take it. Up logan canyon she went and off a cliff her and the bike went , we are just very happy that Karen is okay just a pretty broken up leg. Karen we love ya. This is Marks brothers girl friend. So its been a rough few days we been up at hospital alot the last two days . We are just very happy and glad she out of all of us is the one that always puts that full face helmet on. Mark and I are going to purchase are selfs full face helmets know. It diffenitely make ya think and want to have one. So just out to all be safe out there on motorcycles its scary.

1 comment:

Drew Israelsen Family said...

Thanks for the thoughts for my dad it means alot. His surgery looks like it went well so far so hopefully he will be home soon.